Islamic Articles Collection

Thursday, December 29, 2011

A BAD DEATH


A BAD DEATH
by Ahmed


My time has come quickly so
I thought I had ages left to go


I liked to look slick
Flirting gave me the ‘kick’


Out I went to just chill
With my mates for that buzz and thrill


But along with them little I did know
That from Islam I was distancing myself slow


Like this my Imaan did fade
In sins I began to wade


Death has come around for us
Now I want to catch the Islam bus


Sadly it is too late
I am to suffer the worst fate


Death will come to me with pain
The Shaykhs past warnings in vain


I should have taken heed
And without delay started amassing many good deed


My friends take this poem not lightly
Now is the time to take up Islam fully


May Allah save all the Muslimeen from the pains of death
Ameen

No comments: